- We record non-public personal information about you when you voluntarily register for a professional training.
- The information is collected when you complete our on-line training registration form, our mailing list request form, our mailed/faxed paper registration form, or by telephone if you call to register.
- The data we collect is required for the registration process and to fulfill the requirements of the Bryn Mawr School of Social Work for professional continuing education credits if you request them.
- The data collected is your full name, job title, name of employer, address, e mail address, phone number, method of payment and credit card data if you choose to pay by credit card.
- We do not disclose any information about our customers or former customers to anyone other than the Bryn Mawr School of Social Work for continuing education credits if you request them.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with the federal regulations to guard your personal information
- We do not sell, trade or share your personal information.
- You may opt out of our e mail and fax notifications of trainings by following the prompts or directions on the document.